- turn off jQuery in the options of the module
- if it won't help please install and turn on this plugin:
- the best position is: debug or footer
- If you set manually the name of your Facebook page it could be: http://facebook.com/yourpageid
- Otherwise you must visit this website and just enter in your page url to get your numeric Facebook ID: http://findmyfacebookid.com/
- Go to https://twitter.com/
- Click on 'Profile"
- Now copy the username that appears in the URL of the page e.g: johnsmith.
- Click: Settings -> Widgets -> Create New
- Enter your twitter ID
- Save changes
- The widget ID is provided by Twitter:
- Log in to Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
- Click on the 'Profile' icon to view your own profile:
- If you look at the URl in the adress bar, it should look something like this:
- The long numerical string is your Google+ ID
- Login and click 'Register App'
- Choose 'Web application' then 'Register'
- Click 'Browser Key' and get your API key