- turn off jQuery in the options of the module
- if it won't help please install and turn on this plugin:
- the best position is: debug or footer
- If you set manually the name of your Facebook page it could be: http://facebook.com/yourpageid
- Otherwise you must visit this website and just enter in your page url to get your numeric Facebook ID: http://findmyfacebookid.com/
- Go to https://twitter.com/
- Click on 'Profile"
- Now copy the username that appears in the URL of the page e.g: johnsmith.
- Click: Settings -> Widgets -> Create New
- Enter your twitter ID
- Save changes
- The widget ID is provided by Twitter:
- Log in to Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
- Click on the 'Profile' icon to view your own profile:
- If you look at the URl in the adress bar, it should look something like this:
- The long numerical string is your Google+ ID
- Go to: https://cloud.google.com/console/project
- Create Project
- Once you have created the project click: API's & auth on the left sidebar
- Then: Credentials
- Scroll down and click 'Create New Key'
- Choose 'Browser Key' then click 'Create' and get your API key
4. What is my Youtube username and video code?
- Go to www.youtube.com
- Click: 'My Channel'
- To find your video code you have to open the movie you want to embed e.g.
- Your video code is: ZdcTnMY7wps
5. Linkedin ID
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/
- Click 'Profile'
- Your ID is:
- If you have problems with your ID, check this article:
6. Pinterest tab configuration
- Go to http://www.pinterest.com/
- Click 'Your profile'
- Your ID is:
- You have to add your profile picture url manually
- Click right mouse button on your profile picture
- Then copu picture url and paste it into the options of the module